Yes. If you plan to drive in New Zealand for over 12 months, you can take your original licence and the Driving Licence Translation to an approved AA service centre to convert it to a New Zealand driving licence. NZ driving licences are issued by the Automobile Association (AA). To convert your licence you must go to one of the AA authorised overseas converstion driver licensing agents. See the AA website or NZTA website for a list of places where you can convert your licence.