If you are submitting the translations to a school or university in New Zealand you will have to confirm the requirements of the institution in advance. If the educational institution has not specified its requirements for translations, we advise our clients to send printed versions as not all institutions accept electronic copies of translations. However, if you confirm that the school or university does accept electronic certified translations you can save time and money by using the speedy process of sending the electronic version of the translation.

If need to submit a certified translation of your high school diploma or university degree to NZQA, you can upload a certified electronic translation as part of the NZQA online application.